TRANSFORM THE LIVES OF CHILDREN
Who We Are
The CDTC Transformers is a group of dedicated, like-minded business professionals who “give back” and transform the lives of children with special needs. Our aim is to engage, empower, and inspire other local professionals to make life better for children by participating in philanthropic and leadership endeavors which build awareness of CDTC.
We believe that every child is born for greatness and that one great, kind and generous action inspires others to respond. Transformers raise both awareness and funds for CDTC and the thousands of children with special health care needs who deserve their chance to live a great life and bring their best to the world.
CDTC Transformers make an annual commitment to contribute a minimum of $50.00 per month, ensuring a single child receives medical care in the Patient Centered Primary Care Clinic. Payments may be made monthly, or in full to fulfill the pledge.
Benefits & Activities
- Networking opportunities with fellow professionals, the Board of Directors, volunteers, and donors
- Discounts to certain special events and local happenings
- Education opportunities with doctors and staff to learn about issues facing special needs children within our community.
- Complete and return the Transformers Membership Form.
- Start your monthly or annual pledge online below.