Thank you for your interest in hosting a fundraising event to benefit Children’s Diagnostic & Treatment Center (CDTC). We appreciate your desire to support CDTC! CDTC is a not-for-profit that serves almost 12,000 children with special healthcare needs in Broward County annually. As a facility of Broward Health, CDTC’s mission is to promote the optimal health and well-being of children with special healthcare needs by providing comprehensive prevention, intervention and treatment services within a medical home environment.
All third party fundraisers must:
1) Read the Third Party Fundraising Guidelines
2) Fill out and submit the Third Party Fundraising Application
3) Wait for written approval before using the CDTC name, logo or likeness
(CDTC will provide response within 14 business days of application submission)
Third Party Fundraising Guidelines
What Qualifies As Third Party Fundraising?
- Third Party fundraising is revenue generating events or activities that are implemented with limited or no assistance from CDTC.
- CDTC may be the full or partial beneficiary of any such event.
- By empowering individuals, community groups, companies or schools as Third Party fundraisers, CDTC is able to increase the number of donors supporting children with special needs in Broward County!