CDTC is honored to once again be a beneficiary of The SMART Ride. The CDTC Cyclones will be making the two day, 165 mile journey from Miami to Key West for the 8th consecutive year!
Supporting The SMART Ride Helps CDTC Provide:
- Testing & medication for uninsured patients
- Assistance with funds for medical costs, specialist and services not covered by insurance
- Transportation to and from appointments
- Camps & retreats for children and mothers to boost both confidence and health
- Support groups & emergency assistance to those living with HIV
With your help we can assist patients to live undetectable, reduce transmission of HIV, prevent transmission from mothers to newborns and find the cure for HIV!
Upcoming Events to Join!
Like many things that change us and the world in some way, it starts with a dream, a vision, and an idea. The SMART Ride (Southern Most AIDS/HIV Ride) is no different. It was born out of a dream to make a real and significant difference in the lives of those infected, affected and at risk for HIV/AIDS.
The ride became a reality in November of 2003 with less than 100 riders and about 100 crew raising $169,000. Thirteen years later, over $8.5 million has been distributed throughout Florida, making SMART Ride the 2nd largest AIDS bicycle ride in the country and the only one of its size to give back 100%. Find Out More