As a Patient Centered Medical Home, we surround our families with easy to access, on-site services that break down every barrier to healthcare. A trip to our Pediatric & Adolescent Primary Care Clinic or our Dental Clinic is more than just a doctor’s visit.
But, insurance doesn’t cover everything. That’s why your gifts to our children are so important. Without you, we would have to cut back or lose services vital to patient care – such as Telephone Triage to help worried parents, on-site Phlebotomy and so many other social services that go to the heart of what we do.
Your gift this year will help cover what insurance doesn’t pay and keep our boys and girls healthier!
Your Support Helps Kids Like Osiris & Odin
Twin brothers Osiris and Odin came to CDTC when they were a few months old. Born at only 28 weeks, the premature babies needed medical care and early intervention services. Both were having feeding issues. Both needed extensive medical follow-up. Without help, they...
How can your gift help a child with special needs?
- $700 can help cover the cost of a child’s visits to our Primary Care and Dental Clinics
- $600 can help cover the gap in costs for a child’s care in our Pediatric Clinic this year
- $250 can help with the purchase of new medical equipment
- $100 is enough to ensure a child receives their primary care wellness visit this year
- $50 can help provide one child with a checkup, x-rays and cleaning in our Dental Clinic
- $25 would help provide basic supplies in our clinics