The CDTC Transformers – “Transforming the lives of children”
Who we are:
The CDTC Transformers is a group of dedicated, like-minded business professionals who “give back” and transform the lives of children with special needs. Our aim is to engage, empower, and inspire other local professionals to make life better for children by participating in philanthropic and leadership endeavors which build awareness of CDTC.
CDTC Transformers make an annual commitment to contribute a minimum of $50.00 per month, ensuring a single child receives medical care in the Patient Centered Primary Care Clinic. Payments may be made monthly, or in full to fulfill the pledge. CLICK HERE to download the Transformers Commitment Form!
CLICK HERE to see the 2017 Transformers Directory
Benefits and Activities:
– Four membership socials with special offerings for food & beverage
– Networking opportunities with fellow professionals, the Board of Directors, volunteers, and donors
– Discounts to certain special events and local happenings
– Christmas In July – (July through December toy drive for children of CDTC)
– Signature fundraiser
– Participation as a team for the annual 5K 4 Kids Race, hosted by the St. Anthony Knights of Columbus, a complimentary ticket to the Waterway Soiree Cruise
– Education opportunities with doctors and staff to learn about issues facing special needs children within our community.
CDTC Transformer Belief Statement:
We believe that every child is born for greatness and that one great, kind and generous action inspires others to respond. Transformers raise both awareness and funds for CDTC and the thousands of children with special health care needs who deserve their chance to live a great life and bring their best to the world.