Your gift today helps us make a difference everyday!
Your gift ensures that children with chronic illnesses and disabilities continue to receive medical care, case management and emergency assistance.
Your investment of Time, Treasure and Talent helps CDTC create a brighter future for thousands of children and families. Here are some examples for how your contribution can make a difference:
- $10 allows the Pediatric Primary Care Clinic to provide children’s Ibuprofen when families cannot afford the cost
- $20 helps provide baby food and formula to families in need
- $50 covers a child’s dental visit including exam, cleaning and x-rays
- $100 ensures a child receives their primary care wellness visit
- $250 fills the diaper bank for one month; supporting the health and wellness of our most vulnerable children
- $500 stocks the Center’s Food Pantry for a month and provides families with basic nutritional needs
- $1,000 ensures state-of-the-art-technology is available to deliver the highest quality of care through the Medical Equipment Fund
- $2,500 supplements the cost of a single HIV+ research participant for a year, as part of our mission for a cure
Every donation helps ensure that CDTC can continue providing services to the thousands of children in our care.
Donations may also be mailed to the Center at:
Children’s Diagnostic & Treatment Center
Attention: Development Department
1401 S. Federal Highway
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316
Make checks payable to Children’s Diagnostic & Treatment Center
We are an IRS-certified 501 (c) (3) organization and your donation may be tax deductible. Please contact your tax professional as to your specific tax situation.
Looking for other ways to give?
- Explore our volunteer opportunities.
- Also, shop using AmazonSmile – designate Children’s Diagnostic & Treatment Center as your charity of choice – and the AmazonSmile Foundation will make a donation to CDTC for each qualifying purchase you make.